Skiing in Val d’Isère
You want to have a better skiing technique or you want your children to enjoy skiing. From beginners to expert skiers, I’ll adapt my lessons to your desires.
I’ll teach you to:
– Overcome your fears and to let misperceived ideas go
– Discover new sensations
– Optimize your balance in order to optimize your slide
– Discover CARVING (the perfect curve)
I provide a wide angle camera because video is a great teaching tool. Thanks to it we will analyse your good and bad qualities in order to adapt exercises for a quick and fun improvement.
Every skier is unique and I will totally adapt myself to your progress.
Number of people 1-2 people. 3-4 people. 5-6 people.
Full Day……………………… 500 € 550 € 600 €
Morning (9am to 1 pm)….. 380 € 410 € 440 €
Afternoon (2 to 4 :30 pm). 220 € 260 € 300 €
Options : SD cards with photos and video 30 €
For all other inquiries please contact me: > Send a request
Rates and conditions
A 30% deposit via bank transfer will be necessary to confirm your booking.
As soon as I receive this I can confirm your reservation.
If you cancel your reservation 3 weeks prior to the reserved dates, your 30 % will be handed back to you.
In case the weather is bad, I am the one who will make the final decision to cancel one or more days. Cancelled days will be refunded.
– Thanks to my knowledge and experience, I avoid crowded sites.
– I optimize your stay in the resort thanks to off piste rides, the best slopes.
– I meet you the day before your reservation (in the resort or at your place) to customize your program according to your wishes and needs.
– Maximum 6 people in a group so I can guaranty your safety.
– I always carry a radio to be in touch with the Valley and its safety headquarters.
– Every group member has its own DVA (Detecteur de Victimes d’Avalanche)( you’ll learn how to use it)
– I provide DVA, a bag / shovel and probe per person.
– Video can make the difference : thanks to the latest Go Pro 7 camera, we will be able to analyse your progress together and to customize new programs. Of course, magical moments and photos will be kept as souvenirs.
– Systematic debriefing after each session to check on your improvements and to focus on new goals.
Safety is high priority in my teaching and I’ll do anything possible to minimize the risks :
– Daily in-depth checking of the weather forecasts and the avalanche risk
– Choice of the itineraries according to the weather and the snow quality
– I always carry a radio to be in touch with the Valley and its security headquarters
– Every group member has its own DVA (Detecteur de Victimes d’Avalanche) ( You’ll learn how to use it)
– I provide a bag / shovel and probe for the group.
If the snow conditions are too dangerous, if the visibility is not satisfying, if you are tired … and since I am a French qualified instructor, I would adapt the itineraries or the objectives to ensure your safety.