Skiing in Val d’Isère this year
Why Val d’Isère and Espace Killy?
On November 27, 2021 will be the reopening of Val d’Isère with its 300 km of slopes, 1,900 m of vertical drop (1,550 m – 3,450 m), remarkable free ride routes and a snowpark, an altitude and an exhibition which guarantee a unique snow quality.
Animations throughout the season such as the Critérium de la première neige, the Napoleon, the classic and carnival, the Scara, the Léo’s invitational and even the 25 international adventure and discovery film festival.
Without forgetting the torchlit descents, the snake slides, the adventure park, the swimming pool and also the many after ski where I will accompany you without hesitation …
What to take full advantage of your ski holiday after 2 seasons penalized by COVID.
Your journey with Christophe Cardaire, ski and paragliding instructor
Passionate about the mountains and outdoor sports, I like to slide on the snow, on the water or in the air. My 25 years of experience in the heart of the Val d ‘Isère / Tignes domain have brought me so many pleasures that I would like to share with you.
Ski / snowboard state certificate and paragliding state certificate, I offer private lessons.
From the smallest to the largest, from the beginner to the expert, I teach you the activity to progress your technique, on track or off track. According to your expectations and your desires, 100% at your disposal, I optimize and energize your stay, always in search of the best snow.
Thus, by my attentive listening, my professionalism and my experience you will live unforgettable moments.
In recent years, I have realized that video is a very important element during your ski lessons; your progress is faster and more fun. It Matches serious!
Improving your technique will allow you to save your energy, access slightly more difficult slopes, and why not introduce you to off-piste, all in a better style …
It’s very easy, to progress while having fun …
– Based on my experience, I avoid congested sites.
– I optimize your stay by discovering the off-piste, the slopes, the area.
– I will meet you the day before in the resort or at your home to set up a personalized program in relation to your expectations and your desires.
– A group is made up of a maximum of 6 people, in order to guarantee more safety when traveling off-piste.
– Equipped with a long range radio (Vanoise security) in direct connection with the valley.
– All members of the group are equipped with the latest Ortovox Zoom + avalanche transceivers; I will train you personally in its use.
– Systematic debriefing at the end of each session to validate what has been learned and establish new objectives.
|Number of attendees||1-2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax|
|Morning from 9am-13pm||380€||410€||440€|
|Afternoon from 14pm-16:30pm||220€||260€||300€|